


That picture of you guys was awesome!! That was a great present to know that you all were together and remembered my birthday. My birthday was good and chill. I woke up and forgot that it was my birthday until my comp said ¨Feliz CumpleaƱos¨ then I realized that I was 20....I didn't feel any different haha. We went to church and it was a bit of a disappointment. We only had one investigator come, and Daniela decided to go to the beach the day before, so we weren't able to baptize her, but oh well the work goes on. After church we had lunch with the Christi family and it was really good. Their daughter Jenny had her birthday yesterday too and also turned 20, so we had a double party. They made us a cake and bought me a huge candy bar, which was really nice of them. Later we went out to work and had an good day, we found a couple new people to teach, and visited a bunch of members. At 9:00 we went to the home of the Elders quorum president, and thought we were going to talk about how we could get this ward more active in the work. We got there and sat for a bit and just talked, cuz he and his wife were in the kitchen the whole time. Turns out that they made us a pizza and a mini cake for me....I'm so sick of food. It was a good day, but we ate soo much cuz of the members ha. I'm really excited for my packages and I'll be getting them this week cuz we have our mission conference on Wednesday! Super excited for that! That's awesome that Tyler's headin out. It´s a bitter sweet feeling to leave the MTC, but I'm sure he's lovin Brazil. Not much more to tell about this week......nope nothin else. Thanks to everyone for the birthday emails and tell Grandma Christenson thanks sooooo much for the birthday cash (I bought myself a couple ties today with that) Anyways I love you all tons tons tons and thanks for the pics!
Love Tanner
No comments:
Post a Comment