


The MTC has been a great place to learn and grow and I had some really awesome experiences there... but when you can hardly stand to think of eating another cafeteria meal, you know it's time to move on! We were all very excited to get going. We had to leave a memorial though, thus the tower of cans, which is all the soda we drank in the MTC...356 cans! The other picture is me with my district raising a toast to our last night in the MTC! The next day we had to report to the travel office in the middle of the night to weigh our luggage etc. and then we were off to catch our plane which left SLC at 6:00 a.m. We had a lay over in Los Angeles where I got to call home and talk to the fam for about an hour and a half which was SWEET and then it was on to Concepcion, Chile. Fifteen hours later I arrived in Chile, met my mission president and his wife Brother and Sister Chavez, and my companion Elder Viana. Within a very short period of time I was on my way to my first city...Talca, where I am now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment